Founded IN 1985, Kitchens Kelley Gaynes Is A Law Firm That Specializes IN The Areas Of Commercial Leasing And Property Management, Commercial Real Estate, Lending And Finance, Business Transactions, And Litigation And Dispute Resolution. It Also Deals IN Matters Related To Tax, Estate Planning And Probate. IN Addition, The Firm Provides Services Related To Tax Deferred Exchange, Zoning And Land Use, And Eminent Domain And Construction Issues. It Represents Various Startup And Mid-Size Businesses, Manufacturers, Distributors, Real Estate And Construction Companies, Restaurants And Professional Firms. Kitchens Kelley Gaynes Employs More Than 10 Attorneys And Is Located IN Atlanta.
KKG represents public and private companies in a variety of business contracts, transactions and disputes. Our attorneys have extensive experience in their practice areas, enabling them to craft legal strategies that lead to better outcomes.
Our clients range from large corporations to family businesses to high net worth individuals. In every case, we take the time to understand our client's business, priorities, and short- and long-term goals. We then work with our client to help them achieve their goals.
Our attorneys provide effective, results-oriented legal advice and skilled representation in the following areas:
- Bankruptcy, Workouts and Creditor Rights
- Commercial Lending and Finance
- Commercial Real Estate - Leasing & Property Management
- Commercial Real Estate - Sales, Acquisitions, Finance, and Development
- Corporate & Business Transactions – Contracts
- Corporate & Business Transactions – Mergers and Acquisitions
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Tax, Estate Planning & Probate